The industry leading IIoT event returns to Florida in February with a unique experience built to deliver insight, innovations and connections.
Trumbull, CT— August 13, 2019 – TMC and Crossfire Media today announce the conference program for the Industrial IoT Conference being held February 11 – 14, 2020 at Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward Country Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The event will focus on the IoT technologies and solutions increasing the productivity and efficiency of manufacturing and production processes. The Industrial IoT Conference is a part of IoT Evolution and the #TECHSUPERSHOW which deliver a robust exhibit hall and interactive networking parties.
“Innovation in the IoT has always come from the Industrial sectors, and as the IoT has matured it is the IIoT that is leading the way into leveraging intelligence, machine learning, AI and automation to garner huge results,” said Ken Briodagh, editorial director at IoT Evolution, and Conference Chair for IoT Evolution 2020: The Thinking IoT Arrives. “The Industrial IoT Conference will showcase the best practices of the most innovative IIoT strategies for using data analytics and Intelligent IoT technology to create new profit centers and business models and bring the IIoT into the next phase of thought leadership.”
The conference program includes:
- Keynote by Cisco Systems
- The Intelligent IoT by IIC
- Keynote by Schneider Electric
- Rise of the Machines: ML Evolves
Industrial IoT Sessions
- Discuss: Smart Manufacturing Beyond Downtime
- Spotlight: Asset Tracking and Location
- Spotlight: Supply Chain
- Discuss: Smart Building for Facilities Managers
- Discuss: Industrial Smart City Infrastructure
- Discuss: Connected Transportation: The Truly Mobile Edge
- Discuss: How ML Makes IIoT Smart
- Spotlight: Will 5G Transform IIoT?
- Spotlight: Predictive Maintenance
- Discuss: IIoT Security AI and ML beyond Identity
- Discuss: Digital Twin: Uses, Advantages, Implications
- Macro Network: Intelligent Systems Design from Edge to Edge
- The Next Intelligence: How Will Next Wave ML&AI Evolve Analytics/Predictions and Automation?
- Kickoff: The IoT Singularity: Will AI & ML Make IoT Self-Aware?
- Analyst Panel: Money Matters
- Edge Intelligence
Networking Parties & Events
- The Biggest Night in IoT – The Smarty Awards
- Exhibit Hall Grand Opening Reception
- IDEA Showcase - Startup Pitch Event & Reception
- TECHSUPERSHOW Casino Trip
- Tech Trivia Night
- TECHSUPERSHOW Boat Party
- TECHSUPERSHOW Cycle Pub Crawl
- TECHSUPERSHOW Networking Live
- TECHSUPERSHOW Karaoke After Party
Keynotes, speakers, special events, exhibitors and more details are updated daily. Sign up for IoT Evolution’s Industrial IoT newsletter for more information.
The Industrial IoT Confernce is collocated with IoT Evolution Expo which is the leading education and networking forum for the enterprise looking to understand how to develop and implement IoT Solutions.
Registration for the Industrial IoT Conference is now open. For more information, contact Scott Kargman. For media registration, contact Jessica Seabrook. Companies interested in exhibiting, sponsorship or advertising packages should contact Dave Rodriguez at 203.852.6800 ext. 146 or Maureen Gambino 203-852-6800 x 109.
For the latest Industrial IoT Conference news, updates and information, follow the event on Twitter at @IIoTEvolution
Through education, industry news, live events and social influence, global buyers rely on TMC's content-driven marketplaces to make purchase decisions and navigate markets. As a result, leading technology vendors turn to TMC for unparalleled branding, thought leadership and lead generation opportunities. Our in-person and online events deliver unmatched visibility and sales prospects for all participants. Through our custom lead generation programs, we provide clients with an ongoing stream of leads that turn into sales opportunities and build databases. Additionally, we bolster brand reputations with the millions of impressions from display advertising on our news sites and newsletters. Making TMC a 360-degree marketing solution, we offer comprehensive event and road show management services and custom content creation with expertly ghost-crafted blogs, press releases, articles and marketing collateral to help with SEO, branding, and overall marketing efforts. For more information about TMC and to learn how we can help you reach your marketing goals, please visit www.tmcnet.com and follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter, @tmcnet .
About Crossfire Media
Crossfire Media is an integrated marketing company with a core focus on future trends in technology. We service communities of interest with conferences, tradeshows, webinars and newsletters. Crossfire Media has a partnership with Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) to produce events and websites related to disruptive technologies. Crossfire Media is a division of Crossfire Consulting, a full service Information Technology company based in New York.
Media and Analyst Contact: